There was a car that had obviously decided to turn left while stopped at a red light (so the rear of their car was still a little bit in the straight lane)...
That is where we (the driver in front of me, myself, and the row of cars behind me) enter...
What happened next:
Although there was enough space for the driver in front of me to keep going straight (without altering her speed/course dramatically), she came to a full stop in what I perceived as indignation to give what I imagined was the 'evil eye' to the left-turning driver.
In that moment, it hit me as a very clear physical representation of how energy gets stuck...or what a mentor often described as "getting stuck on a picture".
Her indignation physically stopped her in her tracks because she was so caught up in the feeling of indignation/frustration/incredulity - potential thoughts of judgment - etc. that it actually slowed her down...it also caused a ripple effect with the other drivers around her (which often happens when we are struggling with stuck energy)...in this instance, by physically slowing the rest of the drivers behind her down. Another example could be if you are having a bad day and are grumpy with the cashier, etc.
- How we react to a situation has a ripple effect...e.g. bringing attention to something positively or negatively can impact the moods of people around you. What do you want to ripple out? (important note: this is not to say you are responsible for the feelings of others).
- Stuck energy physically slows us down. I believe we will continue to have emotional responses to situations, but the quicker we can recognize what we are feeling and let it go (if we don't want to maintain that feeling/thought), the more empowered we are to respond from a better feeling place of our choice. (e.g. Heart-center?)
I know, this can be a lot easier said than done...That is also due to stuck energy that has built up over time and may still be in your energy field...A situation can "light up" or trigger that stuck energy and you'll notice there's a lot more momentum behind your reaction. (e.g. You might recognize this as 'overreacting').
What is stuck energy?
- It can appear in your aura as a picture, past life, blob of energy that is clogging your chakra or part of a layer of an aura.
- It shows up in your physical reality as self-sabotage around goals, repeating behavior that you no longer want to hold, overreacting to a situation, a physical ailment...
- It shows up in your mind when you find yourself spiraling out of control with negative thoughts, a story you are attached to (where you might see yourself as the victim), when you find yourself dwelling on something and not recognizing how much time has passed...
There are many modalities out there to help release stuck energy, some examples include: meditation, energy healing (e.g. reiki), EFT, hypnotherapy, past life regression, acupuncture, physical exercise can help too! Those are just to name a few...You can also get readings to find stuck energy in your auric field...
If you feel you have an area of stuck energy that you would like to release at this time, I encourage you to set the intention and then notice what modalities or practitioners you are drawn to/come across/read or hear after you set the intention/etc.!
To your success,
P.S. Below is an aura image of me working through some stuck energy, as represented by the fogginess you see in my layers (which an aura camera captures in a flatter way, being 2D technology, so that is why the variation)...