They've been giving me so much joy looking at them each day and smelling their fragrance... <3
Some of the roses naturally had wear and tear and browning to them, much like our energy body and layers of our aura can get worn and torn and clouded as we go about or lives.
As the roses bloom a little more each day, it becomes easy to gently prune away the 'broken' petals from the outermost layer.
It's been 3 days now, and as I sit to write this blogpost, I see before me brand new flowers, the petals fresh and vibrant. I realized the experience of pruning away the petals is a lot like when we release old hurts, resentments, and other sources of stuck energy that cloud our energy field and prevent us from shining as brightly as we can. Like that saying, "peeling away the layers of the onion..."
For lasting change, we currently need to come into alignment physically, mentally, emotionally, and energetically. We have all been doing this using a wide array of approaches.
Over the years, we have become more aware of our energy body and tackling issues energetically first.
Some benefits of doing so include:
- Quicker and more transformative shifts in your physical reality (caveat -- this can be uncomfortable at times)
- Less issues physically manifested because we address them at the energetic level first
- You can physically look different (people may not be able to put a finger on why)
- Living in more attunement with your Higher Self/Inner Guide/Source
- Access to more information (collective consciousness, ancient wisdom, etc.), abilities (clairvoyance, etc.), and Universal resources (often come from magical / synchronistic events)
- More awareness and mastery over your energetic, mental, and emotional bodies
Sometimes we need issues manifested physically to address them. I believe it is one reason we came to Earth to 'play'.
One of the reasons I incarnated this time around was to be more consciously aware of my energy body and have that reflected into my physical reality, how I live day-to-day. For example, I find myself checking my energy field every day, often multiple times a day to make adjustments as needed... I access my inner guidance and tune into collective knowledge when making decisions. I use energetic tools (e.g. chakra attunements, energy field clearing, etc.) to shift mental/emotional turmoil as well as physical changes. I view my energy body as the first line of 'whole' health, another place to look for understanding myself in a deeper way, accessing solutions to challenges...
I'll be writing about specific tools and processes in coming blogposts, so do stay tuned if you are interested in learning more!