I was inspired to create my own card spread based on the intention: "Ways to bring your dreams/desires into reality"...
Here is what I got!
Card 1: Gold Light
Some tools that came up around this card:
- Add Gold Light to your dreams -- you can imagine each dream/desire in it's own bubble -- During meditation, infuse your dream bubble(s) with pure gold light from the cosmos/Source energy. Enjoy being with the dream bubble, try it on (e.g. merge with it), let this be an experiential practice.
- Give yourself Gold Light -- Open your heart chakra and let that pure positive gold energy come through your heart chakra to fill every cell, chakra, and your energy field -- raising your vibration, your beliefs and your personal power!
Card 2: Take Inspired Action
The message with this card is to follow any inspired action that comes from the energy work done with Card 1.
This was the biggest card in the sense that it's the best thing you can do at this time...if you didn't do Card 1 or 3, and just did Card 2, it will have a big impact as the planetary energy is supporting you around this as well.
- You can refer to this blogpost for a method to tune into your intuition and gain insight on inspired action.
- Another tool that came up was to infuse your 6th and 7th chakra with violet light...and jot down any insights you get afterwards (may come throughout the day).
Also, if you get some ideas for inspired action but find yourself not taking that 'next step' to actually carry it out...Card 3 will help clear the stuck energy around that.
Card 3: Archangel Raphael's Healing Light
With the energy work from Card 1 and 2, anything not in alignment with manifesting your dreams will surface...a tool presented here is to ask Archangel Raphael to fill your aura with his healing emerald light...whenever, wherever, you feel in need to release stuck energy, uncomfortable energy, clear your mind/emotions/body, increase being open to receive your dreams, etc...
- Tip 1: You can also ask that the healing work be done with ease and grace -- gentle on your body.
- Tip 2: Replenish your energy field after the healing work is complete, Card 1 could be one way to do so.
I look forward to hearing about your experiences should you care to share!