Shortly after beginning to do that again, I received an email from an old work colleague about a process issue they are experiencing at their company.
I was intrigued by his request, but since I had it in my head I was only going to be doing 'spiritual' work from now on... I meditated on it to really determine if this was also being of service/following my bliss, and a good use of my time...and I received a big green light on it.
**A lesson for me about being more open with how 'being of service' could look. Process improvement/data management/ troubleshooting bottlenecks are some of my natural abilities, as well as intuition/clairvoyance/clairscentience/energy work/mediumship/coaching, etc. **
So anyway, I had an initial meeting yesterday to hear more about the issue from the key players involved...It went well, but I later realized I immediately got immersed into the problem, felt their stress, and I shifted from a heart-open space, to a heady space...I barely noticed getting home and forgot to go to the bank or return the Redbox, as my mind was spinning to come up with solutions for them...I continued to wrack my brain for options well into the evening.
When I saw myself in the mirror looking so tired and stressed, that's when it all became clear.... I didn't use my energy tools where I could have!
** I forgot to consciously maintain my vibration or use my energy tools, etc. when stepping back into an environment I wasn't used to doing that in...good reminder.**
The words of Einstein came to mind, "You can never solve a problem on the level on which it was created."
I compiled all my brainstorming solutions I had come up with mentally so far (as those have value too)...and decided to take a day to approach it from an energetic standpoint before taking any further action on it.
So, today I went to the park, meditated, did some energy work, and talked with my angels/guides/etc. about how I can support this organization, and jotted down the messages/tips/tools that would help me in that endeavor.
Some highlights I received around this:
- It is the energy I bring to the situation, more than anything I could do/say/accomplish that is really beneficial to everyone involved.
- Solutions will come to me in the coming days, so I do not need to seek them out...I can simply allow them to come to me...(aka relax into that receiving, feminine space).
- I received some seemingly unrelated actions to take, but somehow I know they are ultimately connected.
- Some energy tools to practice between now and the next meeting.
- The vibrations of peace - love - compassion were ones that came up to focus on emitting.
Why am I sharing this? Not sure. It seems incomplete without a conclusion also. :( But here I am posting it...
Until next time!